Monday, April 21, 2008

Custom Made, Handpainted


Personalized and original, these paintings will be a charming addition to a baby or child's room.

Each is a handpainted ORIGINAL, not a reproduction, on finished-edge canvas, ready to hang the moment you receive it!

All paintings shown are 11X14, though you may request any standard size canvas. Prices will vary.

For a personalized 11x14, the price is $30.00 plus shipping (about $8.00).

How do you order or ask a question? You can always leave a comment, or e-mail me directly at sales @bumbleberrybaby.com

I will paint anything you have in mind. Send me a picture of your child's bedding, and I'll match it. Like something you saw in a catalog? I can reproduce it. These are truly custom pieces, so you get to decide just how you want it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

when I have a nursery, I'm going to commission you! Doesn't that sound nice? I will sound all rich and fancy, but really I'm just going to buy your stuff. YOu are super talented.
I wish I had a marketable skill. Hmm...
Nope, nothing.

themayerfamily said...

I loved the piece you did for Hayden. It's hanging above his bed.